6 Steps to Relaxation in Only Five Minutes
(To be done with eyes closed)
1. Inhale deeply through your nose and hold your breath for 5 seconds
2. Exhale through your parted lips. When you feel you have completely exhaled, blow out a bit more air. Force it out; the tension will release along with the breath.
3. Inhale again, deeper this time, and hold your breath for 7 seconds. Exhale deliberately forcing the air and tension out of your body.
4. Inhale even deeper now, and HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR 10 SECONDS. You can do it. Exhale as hard as you can and feel the tension and stress leave your body.
5. Breathe naturally and imagine a bright light beaming down from the heavens into your head and gradually filling your entire body. Sense the light flooding your cells, your atoms, your subatomic particles and all the spaces in-between. Let the light expand out 3-feet beyond your body in every direction.
6. Allow relaxation to blend with you, to nurture you, to give you perfect peace. Allow the light to transmute any and all worry, fear, and overwhelm into the perfect vibration of divine love. Feel yourself shift into a state of complete relaxation.
Feel the peace...
Soak-in the tranquility...
Breathe easy, now... You are safe and well.
To schedule personal healing consultations,
call 888-330-7248 (US) or
"The light you seek is within you. It IS you. Know this."
Dr. Catherine ~ Miracle Woman TM
"Lighting your path to happiness, empowerment, and freedom"